Small town feel—Big city living.
Want an Olympic-sized sand volleyball court? Done.
A recording studio known as one of the best outside of Nashville city limits? That, too.
A premier baseball stadium? It’s all yours.
DBU is a campus you’ll love to call home.
DBU brings the Ivy League beauty of the East Coast to the heart of Texas with amazing replicas of historic American icons like Independence Hall and Monticello, winding pathways, lush landscaping and an abundance of lakes and streams.
- Dallas is home to over a dozen Fortune 500 companies
- Ministry internships and servant leadership opportunities abound at mega-churches (including 400 Baptist churches)
- DBU has 75 partnerships with non-profit organizations and multiple inner city service opportunities
- DBU is minutes away from world-class cultural, fine arts, and professional sporting venues
- DBU is a short drive from the DFW International airport
“Our students have a desire to do something with their lives.”
–Jay Harley, Vice President for Student Affairs