It’s a big question for parents to consider. Out of all the colleges and universities your student could attend, why pursue a distinctly Christian education at Dallas Baptist University?
Of course, in answering that question we could point to the facts:
- Over 5,100 students are enrolled representing 55 countries
- 82.8% of our faculty hold doctorates or terminal degrees
- DBU graduates have a 70% acceptance rate into medical school—twice the national average.
- Our College of Education was named the #1 program in the nation for elementary teacher preparation and 2nd in the state for secondary teacher preparation by the National Council on Teacher Quality
- 92% of incoming undergraduate students at DBU receive grants and scholarships
However, you can’t put a statistic on value. When it comes to choosing the right place for your child to spend four years of his or her life, it has to be a decision parents feel good about. It must be a decision that resonates with the entire family on all levels.
Ultimately, it’s not about a university earning 5 out of 5 stars. It’s about earning your trust.
It’s about a quiet promise made between parents and a university that we will faithfully invest in your child’s future and give him or her the best collegiate experience possible, because a DBU education does not end after four years. A DBU education is forever.