My name is Matt Keefe, and I serve as the Resident Director of Williams Hall. I grew up in the outskirts of Austin and I came to DBU in the fall of 2011 as a freshman. During my time as a student and a Resident Assistant at DBU, I have been blessed to see many young men mature and grow in their walk with the Lord. God has never ceased to amaze me as I continually witness Him at work in the lives of the men in Williams Hall.
Williams Hall has six Resident Assistants who are here to help with anything that you need, as well as plan programs, foster community and build relationships. Events include the annual Hall Wars Dodgeball Tournament, concerts, service projects, and just hanging out at various locations around DFW. We want to have fun while providing a place you can grow mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Living in the residence halls is one of the most memorable times of a DBU student's career. For me personally, it was a very influential time in my life as I built strong Christ-centered relationships and grew as a disciple of Jesus. I pray that you will seek the Lord and follow Him as He guides you in this next step of your life.
If you have any questions, or need anything, please give us a call.
firstname.lastname@example.org Download Floorplan
List of Amenities
- Cable TV All rooms are equipped with cable television.
- Telephone Service/Voicemail Each room is equipped with a phone jack and voicemail service.
- Internet/Wireless Free wi-fi is available over the entire DBU campus for registered DBU students.
- Furnishings Each student is provided with a twin size bed, desk, chair and chest of drawers.
- Free Laundry Service Our washers and dryers are located on the bottom floor and are free to all Williams residents.
- Vending Snack and soda machines are located on the bottom floor and stocked regularly.
- Ice Maker/Microwave Located on the bottom floor.
- Fitness Center The workout facility at DBU is free to all students carrying a current student ID.
- Pool area The residence halls have a swimming pool and hot tub area located adjacent to the Crowley Complex.
I like living in the residence halls because of the community like atmosphere. Any time of day, I can find another guy on the hall to hang out with or talk to. I enjoy the fact that at any moment I could take a few steps down the hall and just do life with another brother in Christ. It is also a great ministry opportunity, as we do have some non-Christians living in the residence halls.
I love the residence halls primarily for the fellowship they provide. Living within ten feet of 10-20 guys helps you become close with many people very quickly. There is always someone to spend time with and hang out in the residence halls. I think living in the residence halls helps me stay more involved on campus due to the community atmosphere.
Living in Williams has been a great experience. The atmosphere in the residence hall is phenomenal. No matter where you go, there is always someone there with a smiling face. I know that no matter what, I can go to the RAs and RD for help. I feel loved. It’s as if the residence hall is its own community. Living in the residence halls, you form relationships and friendships that will carry on through life. I will never forget this amazing experience.